Prana Organic Whole Black Chia Seeds - 2lbs / 907g
Prana organic whole black chia is the new superstar of the breakfast world!
Why eat chia every day? Chia is a complete superfood that contains many of the nutrients that our bodies need to maintain optimal health. Being as versatile as it is, it’s easy to integrate chia in our everyday diets and to take advantage of the wholesome benefits it provides:
Enrich yourself with Omega-3: it only takes 2 tablespoons of chia to provide you with 100% of your daily requirement of Omega-3s.
Control your glycemic index level: chia helps slow down the absorption of sugar in the blood, which prevents spikes in your body’s insulin levels. Because of this, chia makes a great ally to diabetics and the sweet-toothed alike.
Regulate intestinal transit: the high fiber content in chia helps to regulate intestinal transit and nourish the good bacteria in the intestinal flora.
Suppress your appetite: In liquid, chia expands to 10 times its weight which is why it is often associated with weight-loss. Chia provides the long-lasting sensation of feeling full, preventing you from snacking between meals.
Organic Raw Black Chia Seeds
2 lb resealable bag
Naturally good source of protein, iron, dietary fiber.
- Certified Organic Black Chia Seeds
- Gluten-free seeds, Packed with omega-3, Protein, Rare Antioxidants and Fiber.
- Try them in Yogurt, Oatmeal, Baked goods or Smoothies.
- Can also be included in sauces as a thickener, or as an egg replacement in muffins and cakes.
- 8g of Fiber per Serving.
- Cholesterol Free
- 3.5g of Omega-3
- 1g of Omega-6
- 3g Protein puer Serving.
- Chia Seeds delivers a massive amount of nutrients with very few calories.
- They are loaded with antioxidants.
- Almost all the carbs present in Chia Seeds are fiber.
- They are high in quality protein.
- Due to high fiber and protein content, Chia Seeds should be able to help lose weight.
- Reduced risks of many adverse health conditions such as obesity, diabetes, heart diseases and overall mortality.
- Prevents constipation because of its high fiber content.
- Chia Seeds can improve exercise performance as much as sport drinks.
- They can cause major improvements in type 2 diabetes.
- They are high in many important bone nutrients.
We Also Recommend